Saturday, December 15, 2007


Well I've been working for 3 full days now. It's so cool! Everyone at TRS is so nice, just welcomed me right into their community. They have a Yahoo group too, like our AHDI chapter. The tech guys are awesome, they've already helped me a few times. I really like working so early in the morning. It's nice to have a quiet house and it's nice to be done by the early afternoon. The platform I've been using is pretty easy to get around. The settings are a bit different than they will be when I'm officially working but I think it's pretty comparable. Overall it's been a really good experience and totally worth all the hard work in the internship. The people at TRSi knew what they were doing when they designed that program. What a great transition to work.
This is Jack making Christmas cookies! I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season and a happy, healthy new year.

No comments: