Friday, October 12, 2007


I must say, this week has certainly been a goof off week for me! I did get some reports in today. I'm still working on getting used to that account that I have been working on. I'm really having trouble with an OB/GYN doc with a Spanish accent. I think his accent gets thicker as the report goes on! I thought that I would really like OB reports, but I don't! The terminology is weird! Like a cul-de-sac at the end of the uterus and a friable cervix...it just is not plain English. But, I will get used to him like I have ALMOST gotten used to the doctors with Indian accents on this account. Once I have a report to compare to, it makes it a lot easier.


We found out today that Tim is going to be in San Diego until October 25th, so Jack and I are going to fly out to meet him for a few days. I could use a vacation! We have some good friends that live there that we'll stay with. I'm wondering if a few days off will make me rusty when I get back or if I'll be nice and refreshed and I'll finally know how to use hyphens properly! Tomorrow we're going to see the Blue Angels out here at Kaneohe Marine Corp base. I'm really excited, Jack has shown a new interest in air planes. He'll either love it or it will scare the beans out of him, not really sure yet!


I have had the opportunity to say a little bit about the TRSi chapter to the incoming classes. It's really cool to see them so eager to get started. I remember that first day. I bet some of you QA people reading this feel that way when you hear me complaining about different accents! Someday this will all be second nature and I can look back at this blog and laugh at what I cry baby I was. Until then--I guess I'll just keep crying!! It was a good week overall, I hope everyone else's week was good as well.

No comments: