Thursday, October 25, 2007


HI! It's been so long! We just got back from San Diego on Tuesday night. The fires were all around us, there was ash in the air and it was really hard to breathe. We had a really good time, though. We stayed with some friends that have little boys and they all played nicely. And, of course, it was great to see Tim. Jack was HORRIBLE on the plane. I was THAT lady with the screaming kid (sorry to all of you that have had to put up with that!). But once we got to the airport and I saw that look on Tim's face it made it worth the trip.

Today I got back to work and it was a WONDERFUL day! I really tried hard to fill in those blanks and I worked a lot slower than I usually do. I got in 7 full hours of work! And it wasn't that bad! I have been worried that an 8 (or 12) hour shift was going to be too much for me to handle. Today I think I can do it! It was a really good day, I woke up at 5:30, had my coffee and shower before Jack got up and got to work by 7:30. I only worked until 3 and then I still had a few hours in the afternoon to clean up. I wish everyday could be like today. I even had a few really difficult reports today and that didn't even get me down!

No comments: